|Rules and Regulations:
1. Administration & Fees:
– Fees as per Tariff Structure
– Fees are payable in advance before or on the first school day of each month.
– Fees for December and January are full payments.
– If fees are not paid by the 3rd of the month, your child will unfortunately not be able to attend school and you are still liable for that month’s fee.
– A full months fees are payable even if your child leaves during the course of the month.
– A fee of R50 p ¼ hour will be charged for late collection of children.
– Special activities and outings will not be compulsory, but will be over and above the normal rate. Fees are payable in advance.
– Parents are liable for fees whether or not your child has attended the full month’s quota of days. Unfortunately there will be no rebate for missed days.
– A calendar months written notice is required should you wish to withdraw your child from ZooZoo Land Daycare.
2. School Times & Holidays:
3. Illnesses & Injuries:
4. Collection of child:
5. Personal Items:
9. Shuttle Service:
10. Copies that need to be provided: